Alice Ltd is committed to delivering the best quality. Our products are covered by a comprehensive return-to-base warranty against manufacturing defects.
Alice Ltd products are warranted to be free from defect in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months after its original purchase date under normal use. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser with original proof of purchase and only when purchased from an authorized Alice Ltd retailer, reseller or distributor.
If the product requires service, please contact Alice Ltd for further advice.
All returned units to the manufacturer for repair, including warranty repair and out-of-warranty repair must follow the RMA procedure below:
Limited Warranty Statement
- This limited warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the product.
- The limited warranty shall be restricted to the country/region of product purchase.
- The limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in countries where the product is sold.
- The limited warranty shall last for 12 months from the date of original purchase. The invoice will be required as the proof of purchase.
- The limited warranty covers the expenses for inspecting and repairing the product during the warranty period.
- The defective product shall be delivered by the purchaser to the reseller store, authorized dealer or directly to Alice Ltd along with the proof of purchase receipt/invoice.
- We will either repair the defective product or replace it with a like-for-like replacement in good working condition. All replaced faulty products or components will not be returned to the purchaser.
- The repaired or replaced product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original warranty period.
- The limited warranty shall not apply for the defect that is resulting from the operating with components or accessories that does not come with the original package.
- We reserve the right to add, delete or amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior
Procedure to return your product to the manufacturer
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information to obtain an RMA number from us.
You will need to provide:
- Model number & serial number
- Contact name with phone and email address
- Shipping address (where to ship after repair)
- Billing address (only for out-of-warranty repair)
- Copy of original purchase receipt
- Provide a detailed description of problem symptom – stating its dead won’t help
Once you have the RMA:
- Ship unit to the manufacturer with the RMA number clearly displayed on the box.
- Once the RMA is approved, the replacement unit will be prepared and then shipped.
- Alice Ltd reserves the right to replace the defective product with the most comparable product currently available.
- Your exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by this limited warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective product.
- Alice Ltd entire liability for any defective product shall in no event exceed the purchase price for the defective product.
This warranty does not cover products determined by Alice Ltd to be damaged by any of the following:
- Use with unauthorized accessories or use other than as instructed
- Connecting to incorrect current and voltage
- Accident, misuse, abuse or alteration
- Any other conditions beyond our control
Alice Ltd © 2020 www.alice.co.uk – email@example.com